Friday, February 28, 2014

What I'm Drinking

Lately, I've been craving a good Moscow Mule. It's not a drink I regularly make at home, though I'm not really sure why. It's incredibly easy, and it only takes a few ingredients.


Moscow Mules are deliciously refreshing. If you've never tried one, then I highly recommend you do in the very near future.

Here's what you'll need:

Voda
Ginger Beer
Lime


To make your drink, simply fill a glass with ice (any glass will do, though they are traditionally served in copper mugs like this one). Add 2 ounces of vodka, the juice from half the lime, and top it off with ginger beer. Add a slice of lime to garnish, and you're done!

Some people add mint as well; do so if you wish. Just be sure that you use a good quality ginger beer (not to be confused with the ginger ale I talked about in my last post - they are very different).


Couldn't be easier, right?

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment