Thursday, February 20, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week 17

Just moving down the list, checking off week by week... Here's week 17 of 2013:


Spring was just starting to show its colors. I was finished with Little Shop. And life was back to normal.


All-in-all it was a pretty uneventful week. Most of my pictures capture the everyday, mundane details of our lives. Actually, I think I love these weeks the best. They're a real, honest picture of our lives. 


I added a bit of hidden journaling on the second page. It details what happened each day of the week, like how we were still dealing with insurance over the flooding in our basement, and how we saw the fox family that lives in our back yard for the first time that year.

Products Used: 

Color Me Happy 8x8 Paper Pad by Glitz

Amy Tangerine Yes, Please Wish Thickers in Black

My Mind's Eye Collectable Washi Tape (no longer available)

Red Woodgrain Washi Tape by Freckled Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment