Friday, February 14, 2014

What I'm Drinking


I'd like to introduce you all to a little friend of mine. Meet the pomosa. Our friendship is still fairly new, having just met last December, but I knew at first sip that we would be besties.

I have long been acquainted with her cousin, the mimosa. And while it's true that mimosas rarely disappoint, there is just something about this pink, sparkling, tall glass of beautiful that has won me over, heart & soul.


Pomasas are super easy to make. They really only require two ingredients: pomegranate juice and proseco. But I like to add a few fresh pomegranate seeds to each glass, just to give it a little extra "wow." And if you're lazy like me, you can even buy Pom Wonderful Fresh Arils instead of dealing with a whole pomegranate (which, if I'm being honest, I find rather intimidating).


After you've added the seeds, just fill the glass about 1/3 of the way with pomegranate juice, then top off with proseco. See?! Couldn't be easier!


 Voila! Easy peasy. And oh, so good!



Disclaimer: If you've read my earlier post, then you know that I'm not actually drinking one of these delicious concoctions tonight. However, you may rest assured that I will be enjoying one (or more) tomorrow morning with my post-Valentine's Day brunch. I strongly suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment