Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday

As I mentioned before, J and I aren't big on V-day celebrations, so I'll be rocking my Valentine's Leslie Knope style. That's right, tonight is Galentine's Day! I'll be spending the evening with one of my best gal friends (who I don't see nearly often enough). I'm sooo looking forward to our evening of Margaritas, shopping, and general shenanigans.

Now, onto today's Valentine's-inspired Five on Friday...



1. Speaking of Galentine's Day, I wish I'd have seen this post earlier - I would have loved to put together cute boxes for my best gal friends! Why didn't I think of this?!



2. When it comes to V-day cards, I'm a big fan of ones that will make my recipient giggle. This one is a current favorite (although these are a close second).



3. There are always a ton of free printable Valentines offered this time of year. So far these are definitely at the top of my list.


4. Despite the fact that I'm not particularly fond of Valentine's Day, I can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy when I see these adorable felt envelopes! I want to make them just to make them.


5. And finally, I am swooning over this hot pink mini album, obviously appropriate for documenting life beyond February 14th.

Be sure to check back later for another Valentine's Day inspired What I'm Drinking post - this one is seriously so yummy, you don't want to miss it!

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies! Hope you have plans to do something that will make your heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment