Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday



1. Yesterday was Love Your Pet Day. I suggest you follow the above advice and hug 'em if you got 'em.

2. This post by Vicki of Joyful Whimsy cracked me up. I feel the same way!



3.  This kitchen has been making me rethink my all-white-walls decision in the kitchen. At the very least, there may be some jadeite purchases in my future. (via Lisa Truesdell)

4. I've been trolling the internets recently in search of the perfect typewriter. I almost had one a couple weeks ago, but I got sick & missed the final bidding. My favorite place to search? Goodwill - yep, you can shop goodwill online right here.



5. I think I might be addicted to Belly Flops. A local store has had the small bags for $1.00 a piece, and I've been nearly buying them out. It's a problem.

Don't forget! I'll be back at 5:00pm today with a delicious cocktail to help get you through the weekend.

Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment