Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week 16

For today's Project Life Tuesday post, I've decided to share another week from last year. I still haven't completed the move into my new craft room, and I still haven't found my mojo for this year's album. It looks like there may be a "my process for catching up with Project Life" post in my future. :) 

I'm also still working on putting together a gallery so that you can see all of my Project Life spreads in one place. I've been going back and forth between a couple different ideas, but I hope to have one of them up and running soon.

Now onto this week's spread.


Week 16 was an interesting week. We had torrential rains and one of our basement sump pumps broke, leading to a flooded basement. And it happened the night before we were scheduled to host the cast party for the final Saturday show of Little Shop of Horrors - ugh. 


Week 16 was also J's birthday week. We had a small celebration, just the two of us and some Outback. :) Also, the Kinship Genealogy Spring Kit became available in the shop that week (there are still a couple left - you can get one here).


That weekend was the last one for Little Shop. We had a party Friday night after the show, then our party Saturday night (which included karaoke and a basement dance party), and finally the goodbye party after our Sunday matinee. During Sunday's matinee there was a glitch with the sound that left me stranded on stage with the plant puppet and complete silence. It was the longest 10 seconds of my life, but we eventually got through it! 

Products Used: 


Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers in White (no longer available, see similar here)


 


PB&J 6x6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey (no longer available)


Brown Micro Monogram Stickers by BasicGrey (no longer available)

Hey Boy! Alphabet Stickers by BasicGrey (no longer available)



Pebbles ABC Stickers in Kraft (no longer available)


Social Club Cardstock Stickers by Cosmo Cricket (no longer available)

Handmade Coffee Stickers from Target's Dollar Spot (no longer available, see similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment