Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week 15

That's right. For this week's Project Life Tuesday post, I'm reaching aaaallll the way back to Week 15 of last year. I've been going through my PL checklist, finishing up some of the weeks I skipped, and I realized that many of my finished spreads never made it to the old blog. So I've decided to gradually show them here. I'm thinking of doing some kind of gallery as well...not sure yet. Thoughts?

Anywho...Week 15 was smack in the middle of our community theater's production of Little Shop of Horrors. Most of my week revolved around rehearsal and showtimes. It was also the week I started dance classes with my friend, Katie. And the week we (finally) filed our taxes.


There was some friend drama during the first part of this week that I wanted to record, but didn't necessarily want it out in the open for everyone to read. So I made the "friends" card on the first page, then added some hidden journaling on a separate card behind it. I used my Jenni Bowlin tab punch to make a pull tab for the hidden card, then stamped the phrase "what a day" with my Amy Tangerine Yes, Please roller stamp.


The papers are all from the PB&J collection by Basic Grey. The labels are a mix of Elle's Studio Lil' Snippets, Martha Stewart file folder labels, and basic white labels from my local big box store.



No comments:

Post a Comment