Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday

If you are anywhere near as paper-obsessed as I am, then you probably know that CHA Winter 2014 just finished up a couple of days ago. I was not one of the lucky ones who got the chance to be there in person, but my Feedly & Pinterest feeds have been blowing up with posts from those who were. And let me tell you, they are full of drool-worthy new products!

So for this Five on Friday, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. I seriously can't wait for these products to hit the virtual shelves! We may be eating ramen for a while to support my paper-buying habits. (Just kidding, J :) )

1. Let's Go Collection by ChicTags


ChicTags is a pretty new-to-me company. I only recently picked up a couple packages of tags from their previous lines Happy Place and Everyday Life II, and I am pretty excited to put them to use. But I am head-over-heels for this travel-themed line! I love the Captured and Missing You papers, and those wood veneers...are you kidding me?! And even though I'm not exactly a word traveller, I can see tons of ways to use these products to capture my everyday comings and goings. 

2. Mon Ami by Kelly Purkey for BasicGrey

I'm always a huge fan of anything by Kelly Purkey, and this collection is no exception. I love the somewhat subdued color palette, and that grey ombre skyline print has got to be one of my all-time favorites. I see some major paper hoarding in my future.

3. Mini Placemats by Jillibean Soup

I used to be a big Jillibean Soup fan (I still have a rather large stash of their older products), but recently their collections haven't really jived with my style of scrapbooking (yeah, I really just used the word "jived" and no, I'm not taking it back). These Mini Placemats, however? I can see them becoming a Project Life staple.  The camera from the Smile set is definitely my favorite. I only wish they'd release them as silhouette cut files, so I didn't have to buy the whole package to get the 52 cameras I'm gonna want to use. 

4. Plus One by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts



The Plus One collection by Amy Tangerine has been all over the internets lately. It is definitely a crowd favorite. I love the Kal Barteski-designed bits and the black and white papers too, but the real reason it made my top five is because of the die set. I love, love, love that American Crafts has started adding dies to their collections! As much as I love my Silhouette, sometimes you just can't beat the fun of using a manual die-cutting machine. So excited to get my hands on these! 

5. Inked Rose by We R Memory Keepers


We R has really been upping their game lately! Their Albums Made Easy line is totally Project Life compatible...which means I won't have to buy all new page protectors to make this set work with my existing album. Score! 

So that's what's been occupying my extra brain space lately. Now back to using the products I already have to do some much-needed Project Life 2013 catch-up. Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment