Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday


1. Lately, I've been inspired by this Oprah Winfrey quote and the beautiful calligraphy version of it found here.


2. I am in love with this industrial-style shelf DIY from Tatertots & Jello (love that blog name!). I've been trying to figure out a place to make it happen in my house, but no luck so far. :(



3. These Atomic Buffalo Turds (seriously, can't stop laughing at that name!) are on the top of my list of Super Bowl snacks to make. 



4. J and I started watching (well, I'm technically re-watching) this show on Netflix, and I have to admit that I have a strange love for this short-lived series. I think I secretly want to be an alcoholic mean girl.




5. On a more serious note, this CreativeMornings talk by Jessi Arrington really struck a nerve with me (found via Kelly Purkey). I am definitely a chronic worrier, and her message was an excellent reminder of the many, many reasons to let go.


No comments:

Post a Comment