Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday


1. I'm kinda in love with this shirt.

2. Along with the rest of the scrapbooking world, I was sad to hear that Archiver's is going out of business. But I was also kind of excited to shop their going-out-of-business sale. I finally went today, Now that everything is 50% off (cuz if I'm gonna get a deal, then I'm gonna get a deal, ya know what I'm sayin'?). It was pretty well picked over, but I did manage to spend a whole $14 on some Project Life goodies and a few papers.


3. To pacify myself after spending so little, I promptly came home and ordered these two Carta Bella collections on sale at Blitsy.

4. I also really want this.

And finally...

5. This may be the best engagement photo ever.

Have a lovely weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment