Monday, January 20, 2014

One Little Word 2013 Wrap-up

I've been thinking a lot lately about my One Little Word for this year, but before I share it with all of you, I wanted to wrap up my One Little Word from last year. (You can read about last year's word and what it meant to me here.)

I have to be honest: I didn't journal or blog about my OLW progress nearly as much as I had planned to in 2013. But my word, "More", was always at the forefront of my mind. It motivated to do things I would normally have shied away from. And looking back, I can confidently say that 2013 was the year of More.

To honor all that the year had to offer, I decided to create a year-in-review-style layout that focused specifically on some of the ways that my OLW inspired me throughout 2013.



I chose an image from each month that represented one of the many ways 2013 was the Year of More for me. Now, even though I didn't journal throughout the year, I'll still have a way to remind myself how much that one little word influenced my life in 2013.

Products Used:

Everyday Life II Month Tags by ChicTags

Arrow & Heart Border Cut File by ChicTags - Freebie!!

Here & There 12x12 Paper Pad by Studio Calico

Here & There 6x6 Paper Pad by Studio Calico

Tiny Type Alpha in Black by Cosmo Cricket (no longer available)

Amy Tangerine Yes, Please Wish Foam Thickers in Black by American Crafts

Apartment Glossy Chipboard Thickers by American Crafts (no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment