Wednesday, October 31, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 41

Day 7 of the Project Life Catch-Up Challenge! Are you playing along?


Today I'm sharing week 41, which I have to say, was a pretty good week. There were hikes and fires and s'mores. What more could a girl ask for?


I used the Citrus Twist Kits "Little Things" Pocket Life Kit, and I can't get enough of these colors. Gorgeous!


I kept things pretty simple this week, just adding a few die cuts to each photo and keeping everything in the same color scheme. Simple but effective. 


I had a bit of extra space this week, so I was able to create a little filler card using some of the elements from the kit. I really love how it turned out. It adds interest to the spread and ties all the colors together. 


Here's a look at my process:




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment