Tuesday, October 23, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 33

If you follow me on Instagram, then you may already know what the above graphic is all about. Basically, I'm feeling December Daily closing in on me, and I know I need to get caught up with my Project Life album before that happens. Anyone else relate?

So, to motivate myself to get this done, I've created a challenge, and I hope all of you who need to will play along. I'll be sharing one spread each day for the rest of the month of October. That's just enough days to get me current in my PL album up to November. You can find my spreads here on my blog, on my YouTube channel, and on my Instagram account.

Wanna play along? I'd love to see what you create! Just use #PLCatchupChallenge on any social media and feel free to tag me!

Now on to the first day's spread...


Way back in Week 33 I had a lot going on. Well, maybe not a lot, but enough to fill a 9x12 page with pictures. ;)


Instead of pulling cards from my September kit (which was the current kit at the time I made this spread), I decided to dip back into my Citrus Twist stash and pull from several previous kits.


For embellishments, I used a mix of things from the September "Heartbreaker" Pocket Life Kit, the September Embellishment Kit, and the August "Perfectly Posh" Pocket Life Kit, as well as a few items from my stash, including the Stars Hollow stamp from Ink Road


I stuck to a pretty defined color palette, which seems to be my M.O. these days. I'm not sure why I keep creating spreads with such limited colors, but it's working for me.


As always you can see my full process and hear more of my rambling by watching the video below.




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment