Saturday, October 27, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 39

I'm back today with week 39 in my 2018 Project Life album. You may have noticed that I've skipped weeks 37 & 38, and that's because we spent the majority of those two weeks traveling. Since I know I'll be making mini album of our trip, I didn't see any point in duplicating those pictures/stories in my Project Life album. Instead, I plan to print a full page photo to insert between weeks 36 & 39 and include a short note about what we did that week.


Now back to week 39. I chose a very tight color palette for this week, which seems to be something I do when I'm overwhelmed with the products in front of me. I tend to choose a card or embellishment that I know I want to use, then use the colors in that one piece to dictate the palette for the page. This time the colors were light blue and dark blue, and I added bits of yellow for contrast. 


I cannot tell you how much I love the "week" stamp that came in our Citrus Twist Kits this month. It is a total lifesaver. I no longer have to worry about finding an alpha to match my spread, I can simply stamp the week's title in any ink from my stash. Perfect.


I loved being able to include a full itinerary of our busy weekend - even if I ended up too sick to enjoy most of it. I know I'll love looking back to this kind of detail. 



Here's a look at my process for this spread: 




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment