Thursday, October 25, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 35

It's time for Week 35! I didn't have a lot of photos from this week, so I took the opportunity to use some of the supplies I've been hoarding.


We took a short trip to Kentucky to visit my family, so that was the main focus of my journaling this week. I love that pink mug of my mom's and pretty much take a photo of it every time I'm there. :)


I'm also really loving this warm color scheme. That red and pink paper is my FAVE.


And while I managed to chop off the top of that enamel circle after I neglected to measure and didn't leave enough space for it above my journaling, it's not something I would recommend doing...at least not without some heavy-duty scissors.


Of course, that wasn't the only mistake I made in this spread. I had a real struggle with the bottom journal card too, but I managed to make it work.


Here's a look at my entire process:




No comments:

Post a Comment