Wednesday, October 24, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 34

Welcome back for day two of the Project Life Catch-Up Challenge! Today I'm sharing week 34 in my 2018 Project Life album. 


For this week, I decided to use elements from the Fresh Start collection by The Reset Girl, specifically the Crafty Club Kit and Snippets. I love this collection, and I couldn't wait to use it!


I actually ended up printing everything three times. My printer was running out of ink, and instead of just changing all of the cartridges, I tried only changing one at a time. Basically, I was being cheap. ;) Eventually I just changed them all and finally got a true-color printing on my third try. But instead of throwing the others out, I decided to keep them and try to salvage what I could. A lot of the pieces didn't look too bad. It was kind of like they just printed in a different color way. Still, I wouldn't recommend trying this at home. :)


My pictures for this week were pretty bland, so I relied on the collection to bring some life and color to this spread. All of those fall colors were giving me all the feels! 


Since I used grey ink in my stamping, I decided to handwrite my journaling this week using my grey Le Pen journaling pen. It's a little less harsh than the black of my typewriter, and I thought it worked well with the warm colors of this spread. 


You can see my full process in the video below.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment