Tuesday, April 28, 2020

2020 Project Life: Week 14


Hey everyone! I'm back with another week in my 2020 Project Life album - woohoo! I had a ton of product left in my April Citrus Twist Kits stash, so I decided to use it to create this layout. Follow along below to see how I put the whole thing together!


The kit didn't come with an alpha (it had those gorgeous gold puffy stickers instead), so I dipped back into my CTK stash and grabbed a puffy alpha that I had never used. It had several colors on the sheet, but I chose to stick with the gray letters and numbers, since I knew I'd be using those gray puffy leatherette stickers on my spread. They worked great with the purple paper from my kit on my title card!


Once again, I ended up with lots of 3x4 photos and zero 4x6 photos, so to make them work in my pockets I attached them to 4x6 index cards. Such a simple and cost-effective solution, since I get the cards at my local dollar store (but here are similar ones). 


I really wanted to use this gorgeous filler card on my spread, so I made sure to make room for it. So perfect for this quarantine life. 


There were so many die cuts in this kit, and when you add in the Digital Tags and all of the freebies recently offered on the CTK Facebook page, I had A LOT to choose from! I narrowed it down by sticking to a color scheme and being picky about sentiments that worked with my photos. Still, there were so many options that would have worked!


I really love this tag, so I made it a feature on my page. It worked perfectly with the photo of the book I was reading, since I have made sure to prioritize time to sit, relax, and read every day. 


Of course, it wouldn't be a quarantine spread without documenting what I'm drinking. Don't worry, I don't have a problem...yet. But seriously, making fancy cocktails has been a fun way to spend the evenings when there's not a lot else to do. How have you been spending your time?


As always, there's a video of my entire process if you'd like to see the whole thing in action.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to document your own stories. Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment