Wednesday, April 22, 2020

2020 Creativity Journal: Week 13


And I'm back with Week 13 in my Creativity Journal. For this spread, I used two digital collections from Humble and Create, Handmade Mess and Creative Mess


I took a bit of a different approach this week as well, sticking to more of a grid layout instead of slapping things down wherever I felt like sticking them.


I also dug out a super old alpha from Basic Grey that coordinated well with the kits. I used it for my title, which I added to my normal spot at the top of the left side of the page. 


I printed some of the elements from this kit on clear sticker paper, and created four embellishment clusters with the stitched circles and button elements. I used the labels from the kit to hold my journaling and added more journaling to a couple of the cards.


There are a lot of really cute elements in this kit as well, and I tried to include as many of them as I could. I also added a few of the phrase stickers here and there. 


The colors in this kit are really beautiful and so different from what I'm used to. I love using supplies that are a bit outside of the norm for me to stretch my creativity. 



I added clusters of the adorable buttons all over the page and then added some doodling around them to fill out the clusters. I just can't help but doodle on these pages. They're calling to me!



You can see all the details come together in the video below. 



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you back here soon, and until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment