Tuesday, April 21, 2020

2020 Project Life: Week 13


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing Week 13 in my 2020 Project Life album. For this week's page, I used the "Homebodies" digital kit from Brandi Kincaid. It's absolutely perfect for documenting these stay-at-home days!


For my title card, I used one of the paper from the kit, which I sized down to 4"x6" in Photoshop. I added a label from the kit and some gold Thickers from my stash to spell out the title. I love these sketched houses; they're so adorable!


I had two 4x6 pockets that needed to be filled with 3x4 cards/photos on this spread. To do that, I use a 4x6 index card and glue the cards/photos on top. That way they don't move around in the pockets and are sturdy enough not to fall out. 


Several of these circle embellishments are included in the kit, but I also made some of my own using the digital stamp set. In Photoshop, I drew a 1" circle, dropped the digital stamp on the canvas and resized it, then added color by selecting colors from other elements in the kit. Easy peasy!


I had a hard time deciding which of the cards and elements to use. So many of them were just perfect for these days of quarantine. I honestly can't wait to use the rest of them on another page!


To add a bit more embellishment, I dipped into my stash and grabbed a super old set of Studio Calico chipboard hearts. The pink matched this collection perfectly, and the gold flakes helped tie in the Thickers on my title.


I finished off the whole thing with some handwritten journaling and a few gold staples sprinkled here and there. I love how it turned out!


You can see all of the details in the video below. 


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you back here soon! Happy crafting, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment