Thursday, August 23, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 24

Some weeks of our lives are better than others. Some weeks are downright awful.

Week 24 was not a great week for me, and I struggled with how to document it in my album. I considered skipping it altogether, but I knew that someday when I look back at this time, I will want to know my thoughts and will wish I had taken the time to document them. So I decided my best strategy would be to stop thinking about it and just do it.


I printed the few photos I had taken that week and picked out some supplies from the June Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life kit and just started.



It didn't turn out great. I'm not really a fan of the color palette I chose or the layout of some of the cards, and the pictures are far from stellar. But it's done. It's documented and in my album. I don't think I'll ever regret that.



The video for this week is super long because I was struggling. It had been weeks since I'd done a page in my album, and my mojo was gone. Plus the subject matter was just hard to deal with. So I took my time, but I got it done in the end.

Here's a look, in case you're interested.



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment