Wednesday, August 15, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 22

I'm slowly catching up from my little project life hiatus, however, this video was one I actually filmed before things went crazy.



For Week 22, I decided to keep things pretty simple. The June Pocket Life Kit from Citrus Twist had some really cute muted rainbow elements in it, and I knew I wanted to use as many of them as I could in one spread.


I'm also in love with the floral pattern card that I used for my title. It's just so beautiful! I want an entire sheet of that pattern.



I used the filler card sentiment in the middle of my spread to set the tone for the whole page. It's kind of acting as my journaling, since all of the pictures reflect little moments from the week where I took time to enjoy the people (and animals) around me. It actually turned out to be kind of perfect.


You can see my full process in the video below.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment