Monday, August 20, 2018

2016 Michigan Mini Album Walkthrough

I actually created this album about a year and a half ago, but I had never shared it here, so I thought the easiest way to do so would be to do a quick album walkthrough. Scroll down to see the video.


I used a bunch of different supplies for this mini. The cover is cut from a plastic placemat that I bought on clearance at Target. I just cut it to slightly larger than the 6x8 page protectors, then used my Crop-A-Dile Power Punch to punch the holes for the binder rings and the Corner Chomper to round the corners so they wouldn't be sharp.



Inside there's a combination of bits from old Studio Calico documenter kits, A Beautiful Mess Messy Boxes, Pebbles Lakes collection, Pink Paislee Outfitters collection, Studio Calico Atlantic collection, and Crate Paper Open Road collection.



The page protectors are a variety of Simple Stories, Echo Park, and Becky Higgins. I used my Fuse Tool to cut and seal some of the page protectors to fit some of the pieces of ephemera I brought back with us.



Here's a look at the entire album:


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment