Friday, August 17, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 23

Hi all! I'm back again with another week in my 2018 Project Life album.

For week 23, I'm still using the June Pocket Life Kit from Citrus Twist Kits. There is just so much in these kits! Seriously, they seem to last & last.


Once again I decided to use an alpha from my stash for the title card instead of the one that came in this kit. The pink alpha is so pretty, but I'm having a hard time using it on my spreads. I'll have to make an effort to use it, because I definitely don't want to hoard it.


I'm really loving all of the soft colors in this spread. That pastel plaid card just make my heart pitter-patter. I knew I had to use it with the picture of the rose I tried this week.



I'm starting to worry that my album is becoming an ode to my sleeping pets, but it's just so hard not to include their adorable little faces when I have pictures of them! :)



Here's a look at my process:

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment