Thursday, July 14, 2016

Week In The Life 2016, Part 4

It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here. This driving back and forth between the two houses (in two different towns) stuff is getting old. But at least there is an end in sight. More on that later...

The important thing right now is that I was (finally) able to get the last video of my WITL album recorded, edited, and posted. Woohoo!

It's a short one. I really just wanted you to get to the see the finished album in its entirety, and I really didn't see the need for a long, wordy video in order to get that done. So without further ado...


The ridiculously long supply list I promised is below, so be sure to scroll down if you're looking for a particular element I used in the album.

Since the video flips through the album pretty quickly, I thought I'd share a few close up photos as well, so you can peruse them at your leisure.














I can't say enough how much I enjoyed working on this project. It was exactly what I needed at the time. I will definitely do it again in the future.

And I've been thinking a lot about Ali's upcoming Day In The Life date as well. More of my thoughts on that at a later date.

Previous Week In The Life 2016 Posts:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Full Supply List:

BasicGrey Hipster Capture Album & Inserts
French Bull wrapping paper from Michaels
Album label holder from Michaels (similar)
Becky Higgins Project Life Golden Themed Cards
Simple Stories 6x8 Page Protectors
Ali Edwards Handdrawn Day Brush File
Ali Edwards The Story of Today Digital Cards
Ali Edwards Read Story Kit
Inkjet Transparency Film from Amazon (similar)
Pebbles Family Ties Mini Alpha Stickers
Martha Stewart Label Stickers from Staples
Studio Calico Geotags Chipboard Shapes
Gelly Roll White Pen
American Crafts Slick Writer Pens
Studio Calico Snippets 6x6 Paper Pad
EK Tools Mini Heart/Star Punch Set
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool
Studio Calico Sundrifter Love Wins 12x12 paper
Becky Higgins Clementine Edition Paper Pack
Becky Higgins Seafoam Edition Paper Pack
Studio Calico Project Life/Documenter Kits:
Hello, Hello
Penny Arcade
Sandlot
Poet Society
Walden
Park Ave
Far Far Away
Cirque
Odyssey
Lisse Street
Carolina Moon
Pop Art
Brimfield
Wink Wink
Arendal
Savannah
Film Club 
Jolly Holiday








No comments:

Post a Comment