Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week In The Life 2016

This year I finally decided to join Ali Edwards in doing a Week In The Life album, and I am so excited to be sharing this project with you guys!

Since I was out of town during the week that Ali chose for her WITL album, I chose to document the week of May 15th through the 21st instead. I also made the very difficult decision not to purchase the WITL kit. I really loved everything about the kit that Ali put together for this year, but ultimately, I couldn't justify purchasing more supplies when my stash is already overflowing.

So today I have a video for you that walks you through the supplies I've chosen and the first steps I've taken towards putting the album together.



I hope you were able to find some inspiration in my rambling. :) Stay tuned for more videos as I continue to work on my Week In The Life 2016 album!

No comments:

Post a Comment