Monday, June 27, 2016

Week In The Life 2016, Part 3

Guys, I finally have some real progress to show you! Day 1 is complete! It took me forever to figure out the best way to deal with the awkward pocket sizes in this album, but once I decided what I liked best, it came together in a snap.

I'm really loving this album so far. I'm so glad I took them time to do this project! Thank you, Ali Edwards, for the inspiration and motivation to do this!

If you missed the first two videos, you can find them here and here.



The font I mentioned is Amatic, and it's available here. The two Ali Edwards digital files I used are Handdrawn Days brush file and The Story of Today digital cards.

I'll be back later this week with lots of pics as well as a video walk-through of the finished album, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment