Thursday, July 7, 2016

Project Life: 2016 Title Page

I ran into a little snag in getting the final Week In The Life video posted. Actually, as I write this I'm out of town for a job interview (keep your fingers crossed for me!). So while I'm away from home working on scoring a paying a gig, I've decided to share this year's Project Life title page. Seems appropriate since we're now over halfway through the year, right? Oh well, better late than never.


I actually completed this a couple months ago, and I honestly had so much fun doing it. It was one of those rare moments where inspiration seems to strike out of nowhere, and I was totally in a state of flow. That doesn't happen very often in my craft room.


I chose to do a 9x12 album this year. And I'm keeping with the monthly, rather than weekly format. I works better for us and our not-so-exciting daily lives.

2016 Project Life Title Page by Krystal L Becker

I've also decided to keep my corners squared off instead of rounded. This proved to be a little difficult to do with the Studio Calico Documenter kits, but I'm making it work.


 I'll have more details about my 2016 album soon. No, really I will. I promise. ;)

I'm not caught up by any means, but I have plenty to share. Besides, I've kind of given up on the idea of ever being "caught up" anyway. It's overrated.

Supplies:

Studio Calico January 2016 Arendal Documenter Kit
American Crafts Printshop! 6x6 paper pad
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine Grace Gold Phrase Thickers
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Roller Date Stamp
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

I hope to have the next (and last) Week In The Life video posted early next week along with some close-up photos, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment