Tuesday, May 26, 2020

2020 Project Life: Week 17


Hey everyone, I'm back with another page in my 202 Project Life album. I used the same stash kit for this week's spread, and once again, I kept it super simple. 


I used a lot of grey and black in this week's page. I really like how it stands out and works with the black and white photos I've chosen. 


Of course there are pops of color as well. I chose the colors from the rainbow card (from a Brandi Kincaid kit for Feed Your Craft that's no longer available). 


I spread the pinks and yellows around the page amongst all the grey and black, and I really love how it looks. 


The only outlier was the "Currently Obsessed" card (which is from an old A Beautiful Mess kit). It's sort of a purple-grey color, and even though there's no other instance of that color on this page, it somehow works with the other greys I've used. 


I also really love how the Feed Your Craft puffy alphas look on my photos. I need to remember to pull these out of my stash more often. 


I kept my journaling mostly to this numbered journaling card, also designed by Brandi Kincaid for Feed Your Craft. I love using numbered journaling to get several stories told in a small amount of space. 


You can see all the details of how this page came together in the process video below. 



Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment