Tuesday, May 19, 2020

2020 Project Life: Week 16


Hello friends! I'm back with another week in my 2020 Project Life Album! For this week's page, I decided to use some items from my stash.


I dug through my boxes of Project Life cards in search of any that might be good for documenting life in quarantine, and ended up finding way more than I expected. In fact, to narrow my choices even further, I decided to limit the color scheme of the cards I chose. 


Then I went through my bin of embellishments and found a few items that worked with the colors I'd chosen. I also grabbed a couple of puffy alphas and stamps, and then I was ready to get to work!


I kept this page pretty simple, sticking to some basic embellishments and handwritten journaling. I find that when I'm behind in documenting, simple is always the best way to get things done.


This was the week of Jesse's birthday, so there were lots of photos to choose from. I ended up printing several more from this week that I hope to use in some upcoming projects. 


As usual, I repeated a lot of the same designs in my embellishing. Again, I find this is a great way to get a page done quickly. The fewer decisions I have to make, the better.


I love that I was able to use my stash for this spread. AND I have plenty of supplies leftover to make more pages with this kit! If you want more information about how to put together a kit from your stash, be sure to check out my class at Big Picture Classes


And you can see all of the details of this process in the video below.


Thanks for stopping by, and until next time, happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment