Monday, April 22, 2019

2019 Project Life: January, Part 4

For this spread in my 2019 Project Life album, I wanted to use some of the Kelly Purkey Friday Freebie printables. These are free printable 3x4 cards sent via email to those who are signed up for the Kelly Purkey Shop newsletter. (If you're not signed up, you can do so here.)


I'd been hoarding these freebies until I could find a better way to print at home, and I finally did! I'll be sharing more about that soon, but for now let me just say it's been life changing.



I picked cards from several of the freebie sets, all in pretty neutral tones to match my photos. For embellishments, I chose some random things from my stash: a chipboard set from Ali Edwards Believe Story Kit, a chipboard set from an older Studio Calico set designed by One Little Bird, a phrase sticker sheet from an older Week In The Life kit from Ali Edwards, and a set of stickers from Pinkfresh Studio's The Mix No. 2.



The Pinkfresh Studio stickers are the only thing I used that's still available, but if you're looking to recreate this look you could try this Becky Higgins chipboard set or this one from Pinkfresh Studio. Both have a similar look and feel to the ones that I used.



This spread came together really quickly, as you'll see in the video below. I love it when that happens. It's how I usually feel when I use a kit, but I'm generally not as good at putting things together myself, so it's worth a small celebration when I get it right. :)




Here's a look at my process:



Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment