Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Traveler's Notebook: March 2018

Today I have another spread in my 2018 traveler's notebook insert. If you missed the previous month's spreads, you can find them here and here.

For March, I wanted to document my new favorite toy. After years of searching for a vintage model, I finally broke down and purchased a WRMK Typecast. The red model was just too beautiful to resist.



I used a bunch of old stash for this spread. Basically I just started searching for anything with a typewriter on it or with typewritten print, and these were the first things I came across.



I also used a Kelly Purkey stamp from one of last year's kits (no longer available), and of course, my favorite Elle's Studio Dated Stamp.



Even though I started without having any clue where this spread was going, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. You can see my entire process below.



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment