Wednesday, May 16, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 17

Today I'm sharing my Week 17 spread with all of you, and I have to be honest. This is not my favorite layout. It just didn't come together in the end like I had hoped it would. I mean, it's okay. It's not terrible. But it's not great.

Still, it's done. The photos are printed and the memories are recorded.

If you watch the video or look closely at the photos, you'll notice two rather large errors. The first one I caught immediately. I misspelled the word "friend" in my journaling. *Facepalm* How do these things happen? It's like I revert back to third grade every time I have to physically write something down. Ugh. Anyway, I caught it right away and used a white gel pen to cover my mistake. (I forgot to make the correction before taking the photos below, but rest assured it is corrected and living peacefully in my album as we speak.)

The second mistake is in my typed journaling, where I missed the word "the" in "be in the moment." Again, I don't know how these things happen. And this one I didn't catch until long after the photos were taken. I decided to just leave it. Maybe the future will need proof that I wasn't perfect. :)

So if you want to watch me make all of these mistakes (and many more), here's the video:


And feel free to have a giggle at the imperfections in the close-ups below. 






Happy (Imperfect) Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment