Wednesday, May 9, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 16

Week 16 was a busy one for us. There were concerts, birthdays, lectures, and book readings. As with most of my busier weeks, I forgot to take photos of most of them. Thus goes life.

So instead of photos, I chose to do some simple journaling to document some of these events. Which means that for once my spread is journaling card heavy as opposed to photo heavy. And I really like how it turned out.

I used products from the April Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life Kit almost exclusively, with the exception of the Thickers I used on my title (available here) and the washi tape I used to add some hidden journaling (available here). Both are older products from my stash, so availability may be sketchy.

Here's a look at my process.



And here are a few close-up photos.







Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment