Monday, May 7, 2018

2017 Week in the Life: Album Walkthrough

Since we are currently in the midst of documenting our Week In The Life for this year, I thought it would be fun to share my album from last year in a quick walkthrough.

Last year I decided to purchase the WITL kit from Ali Edwards, mostly because the majority of my supplies were boxed away or still at our other house, and I didn't think I would have the time to pull together a kit of my own. Plus, I loved Ali's kit.

During the week, I took pretty extensive notes every day and of course, I tried to photograph as much as possible. Some days I did better than others, but I still feel like this album gives us an accurate picture of our typical week at the time...which is the whole point of this project.

Although it was my intention and I was well-prepared to do so, I did not finish this album in a timely manner. In fact, I didn't finish this album entirely until this month. But I am happy that I was able to complete it before this year's WITL began, because having two albums "in process" would likely have been too much for me (and one or the other would have been a failure).

So here's a brief look at my album.


And here are a few close-up photos.







Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment