Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Exciting News!!!


I'm so excited to be joining the Citrus Twist Kits Creative Team!!! It is literally a dream come true!

If you've been around here for any amount of time, you know I'm a huge CTK fan. At the beginning of this year when I decided to start applying for creative teams, being on the CTK team was my goal...and it's finally happening! I love their products. Their kits make putting together project life pages so stinking easy, and because it's all exclusive product, the end result is something so unique. 

I'm seriously overjoyed right now, and I can. not. wait. to start playing with the September kit!!

If you're not already familiar with all of the beautiful faces in the image above, do yourself a favor and go read all their details on the Citrus Twist Kits site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment