Wednesday, August 28, 2019

2019 Project Life for Push Print Studio


I'm back again with another page in my 2019 Project Life album. This one goes all the way back to February! 😳



This page has sat there, undone for months. It didn't really have a big story to go with it, and no matter how I tried, I couldn't figure out what to do with it. Enter Push Print Studio.


While I was working on my last layout for the PPS Creative Team, I was drawn to the gorgeous deep burgundy color in some of the cards from The Lovely Pear collaboration. And then it just clicked!



Once I figured out that I wanted to use these cards with this spread, it came together so easily! I grabbed some other favorites from the Push Print Studio shop, as well as a few random bits from my stash, and voila, the page was done!


You can watch the entire process in the video below.


Thanks for watching, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment