Wednesday, April 3, 2019

2018 Project Life: A Walkthrough



2018 was. a. year. It had lots of ups and downs, lots of trips and couch cuddles, and lots of things to be thankful for. And I'm so happy to have captured all of it via this project.

Doing Project Life can sometimes be a struggle. There's a lot of pressure to stay on top of documenting all of life's little moments. I constantly fight with the voice inside my head that tells me it all needs to be perfect and beautiful, even though I know that it's not and never will be. But despite all of the pressure and self-doubt, I am so glad I do this project. Why? Because of the finished product.

I've recently shared two walkthrough videos on my YouTube channel documenting my completed 2018 albums. They're not perfect. In fact, I'm probably using the word "completed" a little loosely here; there were definitely things that never made it onto my pages. But they are full of moments documented, memories captured, and stories recorded for posterity. They may not mean a lot to anyone else, but they are precious to me. This is why I continue to do this project.

You can find videos for Volume 1 and Volume 2 below.


Happy crafting, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment