Wednesday, April 3, 2019

#The100DayProject



If you haven't been following along on Instagram, you may not know that yesterday was the first day of this year's #The100DayProject. I've done (or rather attempted) this project for the last two years, and I'm excited to be participating again in 2019. (If you're curious, you can find more information about my previous year's projects here.)

For this year's project, I'm doing #100DaysofArtsyPlay. My goal is pretty simple. I just want to play with my art supplies every day for 100 days. I don't intend to have some finished product at the end of the time period, and likely much of what I create will end up in the bin. But I hope that by allowing myself time and space to play with my supplies I'll become more comfortable with them and will actually use them more often in my regular creative pursuits.

I am certainly no artist, so I wouldn't expect to see any high-quality work, but if you want to follow along, I'll be posting all of my artsy play on Instagram.

Are you participating in #The100DayProject this year? I'd love to hear about what you have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment