Friday, September 28, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 29

You guys! I am so freaking excited. Drum roll, please.....I found my sewing machine!! It's been packed away in a box for over three years, and I finally dug it out. Stay tuned for all. the. sewing.


Of course, the only thing I'm going to be sewing this time is paper. That little machine was once-upon-a-time used to sew dresses and home decor, but those days are long behind me. I'm all about the stitched paper now.


Just look how much it adds to the page. I am seriously in love.


And those book pages?! This is definitely my favorite spread to date. The colors, the vintage bits, the fabric embellishments...so much good stuff. 


Don't forget you can pick up one of these amazing kits for yourself from the Citrus Twist Kits shop. Trust me, you won't regret it. 


Here's a look at my process: 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment