Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Traveler's Notebook: April 2018

Today I'm back working in my 2018 traveler's notebook. This is an insert I'm using to document one highlight from each month of this year, one that is particularly relevant to me personally.


For April, I'm using a picture of the passport I received this month. Even though we don't have plans to go anywhere just yet, I didn't want the fact that I didn't have a passport to keep us from making some, so I decided to just get one. And I was SUPER excited about it. I felt like a real grown-up. :)


The insert is from Freckled Fawn. Most of the rest of the supplies I've used are from Citrus Twist, including bits from the March Pocket Life Kit, the June Pocket Life Kit, and the July Stamp Set.


I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. Those travel stamps on the Crate Paper Here + There paper are just gorgeous!


Here's a look at my process:



Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment