Monday, March 4, 2019

2019 Project Life: February, Part 1

So, clearly I've gotten a late start on my Project Life album this year. Here it is, March 4th, and I'm just now creating my first spread. I was feeling pretty bad about my lack of progress, and then I looked back at previous years and realized I had done the exact. same. thing.

Both in 2017 and in 2018 I didn't create a single thing in my PL albums until March. In last year's plan video I mentioned how it doesn't even feel like the year starts until around March and how I've mostly been hibernating, just trying to survive the winter until then. I guess habits are hard to break.


Anywho... I'm jumping right into this year's album with a spread to kick off February. That's right. I'm not even bothering to start at the beginning. Honestly, I couldn't get myself excited to document the first few weeks, so I decided to start with something I was anxious to get into my album. Who says I have to go in chronological order? I have no problems going back and filling in previous weeks when I feel like doing so. Remember, there are no rules!


So here's the spread I created for the first part of February. I made it as my very first Hip Kit Club Design Team project! Yay! I used the Febraury Main Kit, which is 100% gorgeous. It includes some bits a pieces from the new Pinkfresh Studio collections, so obviously it was love at first sight.


If you'd like to see my entire process, you can watch the video below.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always...Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment