Thursday, April 5, 2018

Citrus Twist Kits

After much deliberation, I finally decided to start a new kit subscription last month. If you've read this blog for very long, you may remember that I used to subscribe to the Studio Calico documenter kits (from 2014 through 2016)...and I almost never used them. Most of the kits sat in their boxes for months before I did anything with them. Part of the reason was that I just didn't know how to work with kits. But the other part was that those kits weren't working for me.

Eventually, as I started working in my albums more consistently, I learned that kits were really my best friends. I need a limited number of items in front of me, and since kits all coordinate, they make it easy to put together pages.

So I spent a lot of time watching unboxing and process videos to see how other people were using the various kit options out there. And while several of them are very appealing, I ultimately realized that the Citrus Twist Kits are most likely to work for me.

So I jumped in. And we'll see how it goes.

Even though it's incredibly late (the April kit is already on its way), I'm sharing the unboxing video I made when I received the March kit. I think you'll see why I chose Citrus Twist.


You can learn more about Citrus Twist Kits here.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment