Wednesday, April 18, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 11

Week 11 was a pretty busy week for me, and to be honest, it was really hard to narrow down my photos to fit onto a one-page spread. But I had to remind myself that it isn't always necessary to document every image I take in this album. When I look back at the albums I did in previous years, I tend not to focus on the specifics, like what meal we ate or what errands I ran. Instead, I focus on the stories, and as long as I am capturing a snapshot of my life at this time, that's all that really matters to me.

That being said, I still cheated. I created a flip pocket using a piece from an old page protector to sneak in a couple extra photos. I'll also be adding an insert to document my Day in the Life from Thursday of this week (video to come).

So here is my Week 11 process. I'm still using the March Pocket Life kit from Citrus Twist (and still loving it). Since it was the week of St. Patrick's Day, I pulled out a lot of the greens and some blues from the kit.




It's not my favorite spread of all time (they can't all be), but I'm happy with the way it turned out.






Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment