Wednesday, May 23, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 18

Week 18 was a busy one for us, and once again we failed at photographing it. I really need to figure out a way to fix this bad habit.

But until then, I'll have to be okay with documenting these things via journaling.


I used the May Citrus Twist Kits for this week's spread, and I really love all the pinks. It's not a color I normally use very much in our family album, but this week it worked. 


If you watch the video, you'll see that I stamped the wrong week number at first. I ended up stamping the correct number on a piece of scrap paper, fussy cutting it out, and gluing it over my mistake. If you look closely you can see it, but I'm learning to be okay with these small imperfections. 





Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment