Tuesday, August 6, 2019

2019 Project Life: June for Push Print Studio


When Caytlyn of Push Print Studio reached out to me and asked if I'd consider being on her very first design team, I was absolutely thrilled. I've been a fan of Push Print Studio since I first saw her designs in use, several years back. She recently took a short hiatus, but now the shop is back and updated with a new look and new collections, and I'm so honored to be a part of it.

For my first project as a member of the design team, I had the chance to play with the brand new collaborative collection with The Lovely Pear. It's absolutely gorgeous and full of so many fun details. I printed out a few of my favorites and found the perfect spread in my 2019 Project Life album to document.


I grabbed a few embellishments from my stash: a couple sheets of chipboard stickers from Studio Calico and A Beautiful mess, some enamel dots from Prima, a bit of washi, and some printable labels from Illustrated Faith


I was amazed at how well everything coordinated with the colors in this collection. It all came together so easily.


I started with the cards, then chose a few bits of chipboard to add here and there. I tried to spread around the beautiful colors in this kit to make the whole spread feel balanced.


I used the labels to add some handwritten journaling to a few of the pictures and cards, and typed up some longer journaling to add as well.


I used gold staples to add a bit of sparkle to some of the cards. It was the perfect finishing touch to all of these rich colors.


I had a little extra story to include in the middle of this spread, so I used one of the two-pocket page protectors from Citrus Twist Kits. It fits perfectly in the Studio Calico album I'm using this year.


It also gave me an opportunity to use a couple more cards from this collection! I love the way the whole spread turned out. You can see all of the details in the video below.


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment