Tuesday, October 30, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 40

I. Love. Fall. I love fall colors and fall weather. I love sipping hot coffee and wearing warm sweaters. And I love fall colors. Which is why this has got to be one of my favorite layouts to date.


I used the The Little Things collection from The Reset Girl, which is a-freaking-dorable! So much fall-y goodness in this kit!


The kit is actually HUGE, so to help keep myself from getting too overwhelmed by it all, I stuck to a kind of recipe. I chose a label, a banner, and a circle for each photo and clustered them together. This adds a bit of continuity to the spread and keeps things from getting too busy.


For the other cards, I focused on keeping the colors balanced across the spread and repeating some elements, like the book paper and more circles. 


I really love how it turned out. And the best thing about The Reset Girl kits is that they're digital, so I can print more next year. Woohoo!


Here's a look at my process:




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment