Monday, September 10, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 28

Week 28 happened in the middle of what I've taken to calling my "dark time," the period of several weeks right after I got some bad news when I basically spent all of my time wallowing in self-pity. It wasn't pretty.


But somehow I did manage to take a few photos... even if nearly all of them are of alcohol. So I'm rolling with that theme for this week's spread.


Luckily the Citrus Twist Kits Traveler's Notebook Stamp for the month of August has some perfect phrases for this kind of spread. This real life, people. It's not always sunshine and rainbows.



And for any of you who may be concerned for my mental and physical health based on these photos, don't worry. I'm fine. It was a bad time, and I sometimes self-medicate with wine, but I'm good.


Here's a look at my process:


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment