Wednesday, November 7, 2018

2018 Project Life: Week 43

Finally! The last week in my Project Life Catch-Up Challenge! I hope you enjoyed watching me catch-up and did some catching up yourself! Now on to Week 43...


For week 43, I decided to play along with Diane of Dearly Dee and do a Pick 5 spread. Basically, I chose 5 items from my stash and used only those items to complete this week's spread.


For my 5, I chose a couple items that were fairly new to me and that I really wanted to use, then picked other bits that coordinated with them, making sure to have options for embellishing.


It was actually a lot of fun to try something different and give myself a new challenge. :)


It was also really nice to get the items in my stash onto a page, instead of collecting dust.


And the spread didn't turn out too bad, if I do say so myself. ;)


You can view my entire process below: 




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment