Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Traveler's Notebook Walkthrough: 30 Days of Lists from March 2018

Hey there! With September drawing ever near and along with it the next round of 30 Days of Lists, I thought it would be a good time to finally share my completed album from March's round of listing.


To be honest, I'm surprised by how much I loved doing this project. The lists were fun to make, and the pages were a great random creative outlet. You know, the kind of project where anything goes and there are no rules, and you're free to be as creative as you want. Yeah, it was a fun project.

So I have to upfront and say that I did NOT complete this album in the 30 days. I did make my lists on the appropriate days, but I just kept them on a sheet of notepaper in my planner until I had time to play with supplies and make the daily pages. There's no way I could complete something like this in real time!

So if you're curious to see my finished work, here's a quick flip through:


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment